As I have been setting goals and working towards launching a new pricing guide for 2012 I have been thinking back over 2011,
wow 2011 went so fast and so much happened.. Good and Bad.. I will just highlight the good for now!
Most photographers do a year in review at the start of January (to be a little different, I am going to do mine at the end of January,
so stay tuned for that!), however as I have been thinking back over 2011 and all that has happened I thought I would share my top 3 highlights,
both personally and photography wise!
3. Being named in the Top 7 finalists for Photobook of the year with my album for Alana and Brett’s Wedding
These are a few spreads from the album
2. Being a photographer at the Australian Netball Diamonds match in Adelaide when they played New Zealand
(Oh yes and they WON!!)
1. Being lucky enough to do something that I love full time.
I am so thankful to all of my clients that believe in me to capture precious moments in their lives, with out them I wouldnt have a business!
3. Travelling for 3 months
And spending alot of time with a great friend Verdell in Geraldton
Verdell and her lovely family
Verdell and Scarlett
The Williams Family
The famous Blue Boat House in Perth
Perth City at night
2. Named Western Australian Photographer Of The Year
(While I know that this is related to photography, I have included this as a personal highlight, because I LOVE photography so much it feels like a
personal achievement as a reward for all of the hard work I have put in to improving, rather than being related to business… If that makes sense)
This is one of the three final images that won me the award
1. Becoming an Aunty for the first time, what a beautiful gift, a niece, Lacey Gemma Collins
stay with me here.. I am trying to get myself ok with snaps…
ahhhhh Feel much better about showing this one!!
Stay tuned for my year in review at the end of January!